Multi-Technology Wall Mount Reader with Keypad
Proximity & 13.56 MHz Smart Card Credential Technology
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Two-factor Authentication with anti-bacterial keypad
- Recognizes most proximity credentials, and Schlage smart credentials (MIFARE classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1)
- Reads CSN (card serial numbers) of HID iCLASS, Inside Technologies PicoTag, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Tag-It, and Phillips I-Code
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect design for easy installation
- Simple wiring – color scheme is identical to most readers in the market
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired.
- Rounded corners, flush fit to wall
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Standard color is black. Multiple reader cover color options including gray, brown, and cream may be specially ordered
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-technology readers may also be specially ordered with RS-485 capability
- The MTK15 reader is a replacement for (S)XF2110, (S)XF2110P-K, and (S)XF2210 legacy reader products.
- Physical Dimensions (HWD): 5.1″ x 3.25″ x 0.76″
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz
- Standard Default PIV Output: 75 bit†
- Standards: ISO 14443A, 14443B, 15693
- Power: 5-16 VDC
- Wiring: 18 or 20 AWG 12 shielded wire, depending on distance to panel
- Read Range: Proximity: Up to 5” (12.7 cm), MIFARE: Up to 4” (10 cm), DESFire EV1: Up to 2” (5.1 cm), PIV Credential: Up to 2.5” (6.5 cm)
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to 158F (-40 to 70C)
- Material: PBT Polymer
† Configurable to other output formats. Check with access control provider for specific support.
Front-end Only, Multi-Technology + Keypad, Prox Card/Fob, Smart Card
Customer Questions & Answers
The reader finishes can be found on us.Allegion.com however anything other than what we offer on our website would require a special order with a minimum quantity. Please contact our sales staff and they would be happy to assist you in getting the right finish and placing the order.
- Q How is this wired? My old reader has a phone jack that plugs into it. answer nowAsked by June 14, 2017 8:21 AMonAYou can find the wiring guide here at Allegion.com. http://
schlagesupport.allegion.com/ Products/readers/service_ support/Pages/aptiQ_resource_ guide.aspx