- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates (once every 24 hrs) sent directly from host software
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, Schlage smart cards
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter; smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Innovative door position sensor built right into the lock and strike-plate
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 years of battery life on 4 AA (included)
- Manage from ENGAGE website or Free ENGAGE app available on iTunes and Google Play
- Add and delete users and credentials (up to 5,000 users and 100 locks)
- Add and delete locks (up to 100)
- View audits and alerts (up to 2,000 audits)
- Lock event schedules (Max 16)
- User schedules (Max 16)
- Choose from Athens, Rhodes, and Sparta lever styles
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Cylindrical mounting style with commercial 2-3/4″ backset. 2-3/8″ backset option available for additional fee. Also available in mortise mounting style
- Standard Strike: 1 3/16″ lip, ANSI, DPS, 1 1 /4″ x 4″. Additional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available upon request
- Standard Key Override: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys. Additional keying options available, including standard and interchangeable cores, competitor brands, master keying and grand master keying
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer.
4.94 (H) x 3.66 (W) x 3.31 (D) in.
7.20 (H) x 3.59 (W) x 2.80 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Remote Control
Proximity Card/Fob, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Bluetooth BLE, IEEE 802.11b/g, WiFi
1 Year Manufacturer
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
No, these do not work with panic bars. If you need a panic bar lock we would recommend the ETDL as it works with a large variety of RIM panic bars. However, we would recommend speaking with our sales team to make sure you choose the right product for your panic bars before purchasing.
- Q Does it come with a template or dimensions on the size hole need for the door? answer nowAsked by May 5, 2017 3:00 PMonAYes, the lock comes with the installation template. It will mount in a standard 2 1/8 hole.
- Q Exactly how weather resistant is this product? Would it hold up and function reliably in New Engl... answer nowAsked by May 4, 2017 8:34 PMonA
The exterior is weatherproof but like any electronic lock in winters it will slow down due to the cold. You can help by using a weather guard or any type of protection such as an awning. Placement of the lock in such conditions can make a difference in overall performance and longevity.
- Q Does this model come with the S123 cylinder and keys, or is the model that comes without a cylinder? answer nowAsked by April 28, 2017 4:19 PMonA
Yes, we sell the standard model: Standard: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys.
- Q Do you guys have the Schlage gateway (Part# GWE) available as well? answer nowAsked by February 23, 2017 1:28 PMonA
At this time the product has not yet been made available for purchase by Allegion. However, as soon as it is available we will have it listed on our site and ready for purchase. Please stay in contact with our sales staff for upcoming announcements regarding the release of the item.
- Q Is this lock be compatible with the cards for the Acroprint electronic time card system? answer nowAsked by February 21, 2017 3:43 PMonA
Unfortunately, while we do not know anything specific about that card system or what they use we can tell you that these locks will work with open format 125khz proximity cards. If the Acroprint is in this format it is possible that they could work. We would recommend that you send us a card for testing purposes. If you would please contact our sales department at 877-439-5377 opt. 1 they can assist you with the full process.
- Q Can you unlock the door and have it remain unlocked until an authorized person enters a code to l... answer nowAsked by February 20, 2017 10:58 AMonAWhile this lock does have passage schedules available it operates only on a card system so you do have options. You can create a set schedule for daily open and close or you can create a toggle card that allows you to open and close the door via passage as needed.
- Q Can the NDE wireless be activated remotely from a wireless device? , i.e. from a nearby reception... answer nowAsked by February 6, 2017 4:29 PMonAWhile the lock itself cannot be activated in such a way if you add in an electric strike kit such as the GK-ES-KIT-MS with the wireless release you can unlock the door without having to run additional wire back to a desk.
- Q Can the Schlage NDE device be used with Software Houses C-Cure system? If so, C-Cure 800 and 9000... answer nowAsked by January 5, 2017 12:00 PMonA
Unfortunately these locks will not work with Software House. The only Schlage locks available with that software would be the AD300 & 400.