Connected Keypad Z-Wave Lever (bright brass)
Secure your home from anywhere when your smartphone is connected to the Camelot style residential keypad door lock and lever.
- Remote phone and internet management, powered by Z-Wave
- Out of the box ready. You’ll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount lock
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Radiant Bright Brass finish. See satin nickel and aged bronze
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Camelot trim with Accent lever
- Battery powered: 4AA’s included with purchase. Low-battery indicator on lock
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage FE599 wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
8.196 (H) x 3.20 (W) x 3.135 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Lever Handle Door Locks
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have an Android app available? Also, can I set the lock to stay open (flex lock mode) as w... answer nowAsked by Jim Hurwitz on June 1, 2019 12:36 PMAnswered by the admin
Schlage does have an Android App. Scheduling is limited but can be done in the software.