Schlage Sense Smart Front Entry Kit
Need with WiFi adapter? – Check out Schlage Sense Kits
- Smart Lock + Lower Half Handleset
- Century trim with Latitude lever
- Designed to work with Bluetooth® Smart technology
Prevent lost key and locked out drama! When you’re tired of fishing through pockets for keys, and want to make your home stand out from the crowd, start with Schlage Sense. A smart lock for your front entry door, it knows when to allow and revoke access from the schedules you assign. It also listens to you with your favorite voice assistant via Bluetooth or the free Schlage Sense app. Digitize your keys in the form of codes, and finally keep the peace at home. Paired with builder’s quality Camelot lower half handle-set and interior Latitude lever with Century trim.
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for Matte Black (622) finish Schlage products
- One of the strongest, most intelligent Bluetooth enabled locks on the market
- When the Schlage Sense lock is placed near an Apple TV, you gain even more control, like the ability to communicate with your lock via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch—anywhere, anytime
- Apple HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between the Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (sold separate) — lock/unlock your Sense lock from anywhere!*
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant – Schlage Sense owners using the Schlage set-up option and the Wi-Fi Adapter can now access their lock via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant Voice Services
- Designed to work with Bluetooth Smart technology
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
- Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
- Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app (available for iOS and Android smartphones)
- Homeowners can assign codes or designate phones through the Schlage Sense app
- No fees or subscriptions
- Power with 4 off the shelf AA batteries (included)
- Lock holds up to 30 access codes at a time
- Extension kit available for thick doors
*Note: Required for Voice Assistant services. Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter does not work with HomeKit or support the use of Siri voice control
Schlage Lower Half Handleset
- Exterior Century style handle
- Interior Latitude style lever
- Pairs with your deadbolt or electronic deadbolt
- Replaces virtually any existing handleset
- Easy installation – one-person project; no extra hands needed
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Adjustable through-bolt
- Graded Best in Security, Durability and Finish
For best results, lock should be within 40 feet of an Apple TV for remote capability. HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.4 or later. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.4 or later.
Exterior: 5 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 (D) in., Interior: 8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
11.9 (H) x 2.5 (W) x 2.2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (1 7/8 in. w/ thick door kit)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1-3/4 in. (2-1/2 in. w/ thick door kit)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Built-in Alarm, Remote Control, Scheduling
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
Front Entry Handle, Lever Handle Door Locks
Satin Nickel, Matte Black
Grade 1 (Best)
|Event Audit Trail|
3-Year Limited Electronics, Limited Lifetime Hardware and Finish
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.3 or later
If the lock is set up with the Schlage system option (ideal for Android users or households using both Android and iOS), you’ll need to add a Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter to your home Wi-Fi network. Notifications will be enabled by default from the Schlage Sense app but can always be updated to your preference in lock settings.
After you’ve removed the lock from your app, use the app to pair the lock again. This time you will be presented with two options for set up – “Setup with HomeKit” or “Set up with Schlage System.” For your lock to compatible with both the iOS and Android smartphone app, you will need to select “Set up with the Schlage System.”
It’s important to note that virtual keys will not work with locks set up using the HomeKit option. If you’d like to take advantage of virtual keys, you will need to reset your lock to factory settings and re-pair it using the Schlage system setup noted in number 5.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.