Schlage Sense Smart Front Entry Wi-Fi Bundle
- Smart Lock + Lower Half Handleset + Wi-Fi Adapter
- Camelot trim with Flair lever
Schlage Sense smart lock allows you to create, share and schedule access codes for convenient and secure keyless entry. Included Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter lets you lock and unlock your door from anywhere you have Wi-Fi connection and use voice commands for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Paired with Camelot style lower half handle-set and interior Flair lever.
This bundle includes (1) Schlage Sense Smart Lock, (1) Schlage Lower Half Handleset, and (1) Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter
Schlage Sense Smart Lock
- One of the strongest, most intelligent Bluetooth enabled locks on the market
- When the Schlage Sense lock is placed near an Apple TV*, you gain even more control, like the ability to communicate with your lock via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch—anywhere, anytime
- Apple HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between the Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Designed to work with Bluetooth Smart technology
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
- Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
- Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app (available for iOS and Android smartphones)
- Homeowners can assign codes or designate phones through the Schlage Sense app
- No fees or subscriptions
- Power with 4 off the shelf AA batteries (included)
- Lock holds up to 30 access codes at a time
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- Camelot trim style
*For best results, lock should be within 40 ft. of AppleTV
Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter
- Lock/unlock from anywhere on Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Enables voice assistant features for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy pairing with smartphone through Schlage Sense app
- Easy to set up – just plug into power and connect to home Wi-Fi network
- One Adapter can support up to 2 locks
- Comes with the same type of encryption used in many online purchases
Schlage Lower Half Handleset
- Exterior Camelot trim style handle
- Interior Flair style lever
- Pairs with your deadbolt or electronic deadbolt
- Replaces virtually any existing handleset
- Easy installation – one-person project; no extra hands needed
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Adjustable through-bolt
- Graded Best in Security, Durability and Finish
For more information on the products included:
|Exterior Lock Dimensions|
5 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 (D) in.
|Interior Lock Dimensions|
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
11.9 (H) x 2.5 (W) x 2.2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (1 7/8 in. w/ thick door kit)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1-3/4 in. (2-1/2 in. w/ thick door kit)
Left Hand, Right Hand
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Built-in Alarm, Remote Control, Scheduling
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
Front Entry Handle, Lever
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
Grade 1 (Best)
|Event Audit Trail|
3-Year Limited Electronics, Limited Lifetime Hardware and Finish
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.3 or later
If the lock is set up with the Schlage system option (ideal for Android users or households using both Android and iOS), you’ll need to add a Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter to your home Wi-Fi network. Notifications will be enabled by default from the Schlage Sense app but can always be updated to your preference in lock settings.
After you’ve removed the lock from your app, use the app to pair the lock again. This time you will be presented with two options for set up – “Setup with HomeKit” or “Set up with Schlage System.” For your lock to compatible with both the iOS and Android smartphone app, you will need to select “Set up with the Schlage System.”
It’s important to note that virtual keys will not work with locks set up using the HomeKit option. If you’d like to take advantage of virtual keys, you will need to reset your lock to factory settings and re-pair it using the Schlage system setup noted in number 5.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.