Contactless Smart Card Reader
Mini-mullion mounted access control card reader for aluminum frame glass office and storefront doors.
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity, Schlage MIFARE Classic, and Schlage MIFARE DESFire EV1 credentials in one multi-technology reader
- Reads CSN (card serial numbers) of HID iCLASS, Inside Technologies PicoTag, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Tag-It, and Phillips I-Code
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect cable for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Black finish, may be custom ordered in other color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 4.26″ x 1.72″ x 0.81″
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Read Range: o MIFARE–Up to 3″ o MIFARE DESFire EV1–Up to 2″
Front-end Only, Smart Card
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How does this actually lock? Is there a magnetic feature that locks or does this activate locking... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2019 11:53 PMonAnswered by the admin
This is simply an electronic reader meant to be wired with an existing electric strike or magnetic locking device or wired into an access control panel (sold separately).
- Q i have a few questions can this reader be attached to a tablet with a USB cord? Also is it capabl... answer nowAsked by January 3, 2018 10:04 AMonANo, it cannot be used in a stand-alone mode with a tablet or pc as this item is designed to work with full control systems which will require it to be hardwired to full access control system such as eMerge, or Vanderbilt systems.