Schlage SUS-A Kit
USB and 2-pin Android Cable
All-in-one solution for linking Schlage networked and offline locks and devices. Configure devices, test operational status, perform ongoing system maintenance and update device firmware through the intuitive SUS Android mobile app.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Intuitive, free Schlage Utility Software (SUS) mobile app for Android devices
- Single cable for Schlage AD and CO Series locks and legacy devices
- Includes USB-A for Schlage USB enabled devices and a 2-pin serial connection for Schlage serial enabled devices
- Facilitates initialization of locks and accessories
- Configures and tests devices
- Simplifies firmware updates
- Cellular plan is not required for operation
- Import/Export Device Configuration feature simplifies configuration process
- Ability to reclass Schlage AD Series locks
- Manager and Operator user modes
- AD-400/401/402, AD-300/301/302 locks, AD Series readers
- PIM400 (RSI and TD2), WPR400, WPR401, PIB300
- BE367/FE210 (SPED) locks
- AD-200, AD-201, AD-250 locks (compatible in late 2020)
- CO-200, CO-220, CO-250 locks (compatible in 2021)
- WRI400, CT5000 controller, CM, CL, KC2 locks (compatible in 2021)
Android Device Compatibility Recommendations
- Android Pie 9.0 or newer (minimum SDK 28)
- Google Pixel 3 or newer
- Moto G6 or newer
- Samsung S8 or newer
- Apple devices are not compatible with the SUS and SUS-A cable solution
The Schlage Utility Software (SUS) mobile app for Android devices is designed specifically for use with the SUS-A cable to set up and act as the link between access control software and select Schlage electronic locks and accessories. This new SUS mobile app and cable replaces the current SUS and HHD solution.
The SUS and SUS-A cable are used with networked and offline locks to initialize and configure devices, test operational status, perform ongoing system maintenance and update device firmware.
In addition, for offline devices, the SUS solution is utilized to transfer access control data from the Schlage Express access control software (such as authorized user lists) via a mobile device and cable to the locks or accessories. SUS is also utilized to download audit trail information from locks to the mobile device and then transfer that data to Schlage Express for analysis and storage.
The intuitive screen layout of the free SUS mobile app provides easy navigation during use. The SUS-A cable is an all-in-one solution with separate connectors – USB-A for our USB enabled devices and a 2-pin serial connection for our serial enabled devices – to connect the mobile device to the locks.
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you recommend a compatible Android device to use with this cable? answer nowAsked by October 12, 2023 1:48 PMonA
Any Android mobile device with a Type-C charging port and access to the Android App Store will be able to use the SUS-A Kit and accompanying app.
- Q With a six-month backlog, when will I be billed if I order this now? answer nowAsked by October 11, 2022 10:29 AMonA
Orders are only billed when the product ships. If the item purchased is currently on backorder, you will not be charged until the order ships to you from our facility.
- Q Do you have any in stock at present and if not, when do you expect to have them in stock?? answer nowAsked by February 10, 2022 10:01 AMonA
Lead times will vary as we have many of these on order, but it could be several weeks. Contact our sales department at [email protected] for more information.
- Q This shows back-ordered. Will you get more in stock? answer nowAsked by December 16, 2021 5:06 PMonA
At this time, we currently have 10 in stock that can be ordered through our sales department.
- Q Can I use any cable with USB-C to USB or does it have to be that cable? answer nowAsked by October 19, 2021 1:23 PMonA
A standard USB-C to USB cable will work with compatible smartphones.