Delayed Egress Mini Exit Check
Size matters! The Mini Exit Check® delayed egress mag is designed to meet the needs of long term care and commercial facilities that require a smaller, less obtrusive, and less expensive delayed egress lock that is better suited for minimum security needs. Compatible with patient and infant tracking systems.
- 650 lbs Holding Force
- Activation by door movement or exit bar
- Locked & Egress Mode Status outputs
- Adj. Timed bypass 1 or 10 sec
- Auto Sensing 12/24VDC Voltage Input
- Aluminum finish; 5 additional anodized & plated finishes may be custom ordered
- ‘Push Until Alarm Sounds’ signage provided. If not installing in long-term care facility and would like signage that simply says ‘Alarm Will Sound’, contact us or leave a note at time of order, and we will provide free of charge
- BHMA Certified Holding Force
- UL, CSFM, MEA Listed
- UBC & California compliant manual power up
- Subdued alarm with 2 distinct tones:
- Alarm activation – intermittent
- Door release – continuous
- Choice of activation trigger:
- Door movement
- Latching exit device with switch kit
- Non-latching REX bar
- Self-aligning and vandal resistant proximity sensor trigger
- 5 foot cable
*Note: LOCAL APPROVAL All installations must be approved by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
When unauthorized egress is initiated, the Mini Exit Check® delays egress through the door for 15 seconds. Meanwhile, the person exiting must wait while personnel or security respond. The door unlocks after 15 seconds have elapsed, permitting egress. A signal from the fire/life safety system will release the lock for uninhibited egress in an emergency. The subdued alarm tone is less disruptive to patients and staff. SDC has also maintained all the features and status outputs found in most higher holding force delayed egress locks on the market.
EXIT CHECK® ApplicationsRestricting the egress of patients for their own safety. Restricting the egress of commercial center patrons for minimum security application needs.
Access ControlsAccess controls may be utilized for authorized egress or access. Access from the exterior of latching doors requires an additional means of mechanical lock release, such as a mechanical key or electric strike.
Patient and Infant Tracking SystemsThe SDC Exit Check® is compatible with patient tracking systems, like those used for protection against infant abduction from hospital nurseries, and for the protection of patients in long term care facilities who may be endangered if they leave their care facility without supervision.
2 (H) x 10 (L) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
320mA @ 24VDC, 500mA @ 12VDC
REX, timed, Sustained bypass
Alarm activation, Door secure / unlocked
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.