Single Narrow Line Magnetic Lock
Strength without compromise equates to a superior architectural appearance! Conventional magnetic locks cover up part of the glass door, making them an eye-sore. The SDC 350 is slim enough it fits within the frame, blending in for a seamless look. When you consider bond and status sensors are included, this is the best commercial door maglock for the money you’ll find.
- Narrow frame single door maglock
- Fail-safe access control for perimeter and interior doors
- 1200lbs holding force with Dual 12/24VDC input
- Magnetic Bond Sensor, Door Status Sensor and LED Status indicator
- Internal wire chamber with PC board mounted terminal blocks permits wiring before or after lock mounting
- Interlocking Quick Mount Bracket leaves hands free for fast, easy screw fastening and wiring
- Captive lock mounting screws provide additional convenience and speed. Interlocking bracket holds lock in place, leaving installers hands
free, eliminating awkward simultaneous holding and fastening of lock
- Armature housing prevents sagging, provides quieter operation and superior appearance
- Clear anodized aluminum standard
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23 Grade 1 compliant
- Retrofits existing Locknetics 350+ installation without replacing the original armature or additional modifications
The 350 Narrow Line EmLock provides 1200 lbs holding force and failsafe access control for perimeter and interior doors that meets building security and fire life safety code requirements. The 350 series is specifically designed for high profile openings that require less obtrusive surface mount lock with architecturally superior appearance. Unlike typical surface mount magnetic locks that project 3 to 3-1/2
inches into openings, the SDC 350 Narrow Line magnetic lock projects only 2-11/16 into the opening, enabling it to blend in exceptionally well with virtually any narrow frame. The SDC Narrow Line EmLock is the best solution available to maintain the architectural aesthetics of high profile door entrances.
RETROFITS DISCONTINUED LOCKNETICS 350+
The 350 EmLock retrofits the discontinued Locknetics 350+ magnetic lock without modifications. Since the Locknetics manufacturing facility is now closed, the SDC 350 EmLock has been designed to utilize the same mounting template, physical dimensions and features. Plus, the SDC 350 EmLock includes additional features such as full monitoring and EmLock Quick Interlocking Quick Mount Bracket for faster installation.
FULL MONITORING STANDARD
Standard features include Magnetic Bond (locked) Status, Door Status Sensor, wire chamber and integrated PC board with wiring terminal block, dual 12/24VDC input designed to ensure trouble free interface with electronic access control systems, automatic door operators, peripheral equipment and fire life safety systems for emergency release.
12-1/2 (L) x 2-1/8 (H) x 1-11/16 (W) in.
309mA @ 24VDC / 560mA @ 12VDC
Security Door Controls (SDC)
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you also supply the matched electrical components needed; transformers-power supplies, push ba... answer nowAsked by November 16, 2018 10:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, we do sell all of those items. You can find them online under our Hardwired Access Control Section, and as always, we recommend speaking with our commercial sales reps to ensure that you are getting the right products for your needs.