2 in. Exit Switch
You can push our buttons. The SDC 422 2 in. Exit Switch provides easy push button access for hospitals, hotels, libraries and more. Featuring large symbols and illuminated buttons making it simple for children, elderly and those with disabilities to operate.
- Single 2 in. momentary switch button for easy activation
- The high impact resistant material stands up to abuse
- Single gang, 20 gauge faceplate
- Illuminated 12/24VDC
- Momentary SPDT, 5 Amps @ 30VDC
- 6 in. wire leads
- “PUSH to EXIT” sign complies with NFPA requirements
- Green and Red illuminated lenses included
- Wheelchair symbol
- Blue illuminated lens only
The SDC 420 Series 2 in. Exit Switch grants easy push button access for hospitals, hotels, libraries and more. This NFPA compliant, single gang 20 gauge faceplate is made from high impact resistant material to stand up to daily use and abuse. No more knobs to turn or levers to pull, the 420 series switch provides a single easy to clean contact point for keyless operation. Press the highly visible illuminated button to activate doors in moments, simple for children, elderly and those with disabilities to operate. Available in 422U Push to Exit (Red/Green lens) and 422AU Assisted Access (Wheelchair symbol, Blue) models.
4 1/2 (H) x 2 7/8 (W) in.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
PUSH TO EXIT, Wheelchair Symbol
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.