Touchless Wave-to-Exit Switch
For sanitary entry/exit applications.
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product is currently only available as part of the Touchless Entry Kit
Out of Stock - Back Ordered
- Uses IR Sensor technology; device is active with the simple wave of a hand
- Designed to control electric locks/strikes, magnetic locks, or automatic door operators
- Ideal for use in sanitary applications such as cleanrooms, bathrooms, food processing, hospitals and labs
- Sensing Range up to 4″ (10cm)
- Activation Time: 5 seconds or as long as sensor is triggered
- Mounted on a durable stainless steel plate
- Dual LED, illuminated sensor, Red/Green indicates Inactive/Active status
- Quick connect screwless terminal block for easy installation
4.5 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 1.375 (D) in.
Up to 4 in.
25mA (standby); 55mA (Active) @ 12/24VDC
SPDT, 3 Amp @ 30VDC
Security Door Controls (SDC)
-4 to +131F
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.