- Multiple fuse protected outputs: Fuse modules provide protection for 4 or 8 individual circuits.
- Dual 12 and 24VDC output capability: 12VDC voltage regulators enable dual 12 and 24VDC output capability for 12 and 24VDC components with one power supply.
- Relay and Timer Modules: Relay and timer modules provide interface and control capability for single and multiple stations.
- Emergency Fail Safe – unlocks all connected doors in an emergency (e.g. Fire)
- Auto resetting output circuit protection
- Isolated 13.5/27VDC battery charger
- Low battery disconnect
- Emergency release input
- Field selectable UBC & California compliant manual power up, regulated and filtered
- Input, output and battery status LED’s
- Choice of output and door control modules
- Battery Charger: 13.5/27VDC, 500mA
- Power Input: 115VAC, 600 mA, 50/60 Hz
All SDC power supplies are equipped with a high performance transformer and highly reliable electronic components. Filtering and output voltage regulation provide protection and ensure the longevity of all system components. Fire alarm input provides simultaneous release of all connected fail safe locks and door holders in case of an emergency. A separate PTC protected charging output provides 13.5 or 27 volts to fully charge the batteries. The secondary output is always precisely maintained at 12 or 24VDC to protect locking devices and components from overvoltage while the batteries are charging. The specified secondary output current is also maintained while batteries are charging. De-rating of the secondary output current is not required when charging batteries.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
11 1/4 (H) x 11 1/4 (W) x 3 1/2 (L) in.
Field selectable 12 or 24VDC
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.