Struggling to stay under budget? Need a lock with heft? You want to seriously consider this mag from SDC. Made with uncompromising standards for American quality, the Excel™ Series E1200 is a quiet workhorse without the extra bells and whistles of higher cost options. Throw in remote monitoring, status outputs, and a quick mount assembly and you’ve got your lock. Use for security access control and mantraps.
- Door status, lock status and bi-color LED
- Interlocking quick mount assembly
- Adjustable mounting bracket with choice of self drilling and tapping mounting screws or machine screws
- Wire access chamber with terminal block
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC
- 628 Clear anodized aluminum
- 1200 lb (545 kg) holding force magnetic lock for perimeter and interior door security and access control
- Door and lock status outputs included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs
The E1200 is a lower cost option for commercial door security without compromising quality. It stands sturdy with a 1200 lbs holding force and stainless steel housing body. Complete with full monitoring, including door and lock status outputs for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs. The PC board is equipped with voltage and current spike protection safeguards. It features a quick mounting assembly and an adjustable mounting bracket for reducing installation times.
10.5 (L) x 2.875 (H) x 1.625 (D) in.
7.3125 (L) x 2.375 (H) x 0.625 (D) in.
Grade 1 (Best)
250 mA @ 24VDC, 500 mA @ 12VDC
Clear Anodized Aluminum
Security Door Controls (SDC)
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
Any 12/24VDC power supply will do and any remote release kit will work as well.
- Answered by the admin This is the magnetic lock only. You will need to purchase additional items such as a power supply and whatever type of switch you wish to use with the system.