- Latch status output standard with all locksets
- Dual Voltage 12 and 24VDC
- Choice of Failsafe or Failsecure operating mode
- Clutch allows the lever to operate while the door stays locked for increased vandal and abuse resistance
- Independent power return springs for effective lever action and prevention of lever sag
- SDC cylinder with ‘C’ keyway
- Small format interchangeable core (Optional)
- No exposed mounting screws
- Strikes available to match existing frame preparation
- Custom orders accepted in choice of seven architectural finishes
- Exceeds ANSI A156-2 Grade 1 specifications
- SDC lever handle styles comply with ADA Easy Access Requirements and CSFM, California State Fire Marshal, Title 19
- May be used in new or retrofit construction
- Building and Fire Life Safety Code Compliance
- Ideal for high usage environments
- Retrofits existing mechanical lock prep
The Electra™ Pro, SDC’s premier electric cylindrical lockset incorporates the latest innovative design features, including a clutch. Plus, Latch Status Output is standard.
Z7200 Electrified Cylindrical Locksets are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
Channeling, Edge Bore: 1 in.
4 7/8 in.
9/16 in. Throw
600/300mA @ 12/24VDC
|Latch Status Output|
SPDT 3 Amps @ 30VDC
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I order fail secure and the power goes out can I still use the key to get through? answer nowAsked by April 6, 2019 12:02 PMonA
Yes, the key override will always work.
- Q What is the difference between the Galaxy and Eclipse handles? Do you have a picture? answer nowAsked by February 20, 2018 8:06 PMonA The image shown with the above-mentioned lock is the eclipse handle. The Galaxy handle has a rounded look. Please take a look at the datasheet provided below for pictures and information on the lock. http://sdcsecurity.com/docs/Mod7200_Datasheet.pdf