Door Buzz-In Electric Strike Kit
Momentary push concealed desk switch.
15-2 Concealed Desk Switch
- SPDT momentary push switch, 10 Amp @ 30VAC/DC
- Appx. 5 second pulse of unlocking time
- REX input of an access control or to the trigger input of a time delay relay to allow timed access and egress
- Dimensions: 1″H x 2.25″W x 2.5″D
Uni-Flex 45-A Electric Door Strike
- Compact low profile (1-3/16″ deep)design with an internally mounted solenoid for fast, easy installation
- Plug-in wire connectors
- All stainless steel parts with durable die cast body for corrosion resistance
- Fewer moving parts for maximum life
- 630 stainless steel finish
- ANSI A156.31 compliant
TR24 Power Supply
- 1 Amp 24VDC Regulated Plug-In Power Supply
- Thermal overload protection
- Secondary connection: 6ft wire leads
- Primary Input: 120VAC
- UL Listed, Class 2
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this set include a buzzer for notifying people withing the building that there is someone at... answer nowAsked by June 9, 2020 3:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
This set includes a plug-in power supply, an electric strike, and one remote release button. No buzzer or motion sensor is included in this bundle.
- Q One last question... installation will occur on a right-hand out-swing door... where entry occurs... answer nowAsked by December 5, 2018 9:09 AMonAnswered by the admin
Swing of the door does not matter for an Electric Strike as you position the strike how it needs to fit the swing of the door.
- Q I just wanted to confirm that this locking mechanism is compatible with a wood door jamb. answer nowAsked by December 5, 2018 8:55 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this electric strike can be used in a wood or metal jamb.