SDC IP Pro
IP-based Access Controller
IP Pro is an IP access control system for your doors without all the headaches of an enterprise product. Designed for industry standard proximity, smart card, and multi-technology readers, IP Pro uses digital architecture and an embedded web browser to address the problems, liabilities, and expense with a key based system, and reduces cabling and labor costs when compared to traditional panel based access control.
- Controls one door directly, with unlimited expansion capabilities
- Connect and power using an existing Ethernet network infrastructure
- TCP/IP communications (100/10Mbps)
- DHCP or Static IP addresses
- Password protected built-in webserver or FREE downloadable ‘Grid’ software
- Two Ethernet Ports allow for interfacing with additional IP devices like cameras additional door controllers, etc.
- Live transaction monitoring
- Entry & exit reader capability
- Supports industry standard proximity, smart card, and multi-technology readers (Wiegand output)
- Reader short circuit protection
- Compliant with PoE+ standard
- Up to 60,000 users (up to 2 credentials per user)
- Batch card enrollment
- 250 Time Zones and 1,000 User/Door Groups
- Holiday support
- Scheduled Events
- Temporary Users
- Audit Trail – Up to 5,000 events from on-board storage, unlimited events with PLUS software (limited only by your allocated server space)
- Status LED’s – Power, Communications, & Fault on-board diagnostic indicators
- Anti-passback (global or localized)
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome
- Multiple credential modes: Card only, PIN only, Pin or Card, Pin & Card
- Door Status Monitoring Input
- Request-to-Exit (REX) Input
- Programmable Auxiliary Input
- Lock Relay Output
- Auxiliary Relay Output
- (2) Programmable Solid-state Outputs
- Tamper Input
- Database backup support
- Current consumption 450mA
SDC’s IP Pro™ IP-based Single Door Access Controllers – now available with Free PLUS PC Client Software – allow expansion from one Standalone door up to a 100-door “Grid.” Configure and manage every door from a single interface that grows with you and eliminates the headaches of costly, more complicated enterprise solutions. Every IP Pro™ Controller comes with secure, built-in software to manage up to 32 doors from any standard web browser to allow for real-time monitoring, user management and audit trail up to 5,000 events.
Until now, IP security systems have focused on networks, software and cameras, without truly addressing the missing link to any complete access control solution: securing the door opening. Central to our starter kit is this SDC IP Pro™ Controller – with embedded, browser-based software – allowing for simple door access control via LAN or internet connected device. The controller installs easily at the door and only requires a single network cable, reducing costs. Expanding to additional doors is as simple as installing a new IP Pro door controller and connecting to the nearest network switch.
Rounding out our solution are SDC IP ProTM Injectors and Splitters and the same robust, reliable SDC Locking Devices, Access Controls, Egress Devices and Power Transfer Devices the industry has relied upon for over 40 years. Gone are the days of mixing and matching different brands of hardware, software and IP components. Everything is compatible and is guaranteed to work. Talk to our experts who have extensive training on the SDC products so we can help you select each component you will need to build a starter kit to adapt to your unique door system.
6 x 3.5 x 0.875 in. (board only), 9.25 x 6.5 x 2.1875 in. (w/ enclosure)
|Time Zone Capability|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Form C (SPDT) x 2, Wiegand
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.