SDC Sure Exit PSB560
Pressure Sense Bar
$216.32 – $293.20
The PSB560 is a slim heavy duty egress bar. No moving parts makes for quick and quiet operation, and the tri-failsafe feature improves safety and reliability. Adjustable activation force even allows for the frail or disabled to release the bar using a cane or wheelchair.
- Tri-failsafe for unequaled safety and reliability
- Human touch not required, ensuring superior safety release for the frail, disabled, and wheelchair bound
- No moving parts for quick and quiet operation
- Sensor calibration not required
- Slim low profile heavy duty design
- Heavy duty aluminum extrusion and rugged metal endcaps
- All metal mounting assembly
- Two 5 Amp, SPDT outputs
- 10 ft cable and power transfer loop
- CSFM, California State Fire Marshal Listed
- UL Listed, Access Control System Units & Burglary Resistant
Also available 42 in. door width and Bright Stainless Steel finish by special order
The Sure Exit PSB560 Pressure Sense Bar is a heavy duty aluminum constructed egress bar that is designed for quick and easy egress. When the bar is pressed it actuates one of two solid state pressure sensors to release the magnetic door lock. There is a third microswitch that will automatically release the door if the other two sensors or electronics fail. The activation force is adjustable up to 15 lbs. The low profile bar is made of heavy duty aluminum and the mounting assembly is all metal. Included is a 10 ft. 8 conductor cable and a 18 in. armored power loop which enables wiring from the door to the frame.
2.375 (H) x 1.875 (D) in.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Adjustible up to 15 lbs.
0º to 150º F
20mA at rest, 115mA active
SPDT, 3 Amp @ 30VDC
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.