SDC Wireless Power and Data Transfer Device
Hit for power. SDC’s Wireless Power and Data Transfer Device sends energy wirelessly across the door gap through RF Technology to power, monitor, control or communicate with electrified cylindrical and mortise locksets. Allows for transfer of latchbolt monitoring, REX or data signals.
- Eliminates unsightly, exposed wires across the door gap that are susceptible to vandalism or breakage thru use
- Includes a timed trigger to allow for up to 90 seconds of sustained voltage, if required
- Transfers power wirelessly across door gaps up to 7mm (a little over 1/4”)
- Provides more tolerance in lining up the transmitter and receiver vertically and horizontally than inductive power transfer devices
- No door core drilling required
- Transfer of latchbolt monitoring, REX or data signals
- Door Status Output
- No more broken wires, no moving parts
- Dual voltage output 12VDC or 24VDC field selectable
- For failsecure electrified locks, latches or other door hardware requiring up to 600mA @ 12VDC or 300mA @ 24VDC
- For intermittent duty, but can provide up to 90 seconds of sustained voltage
- Can be mounted on top of frame, latch side or hinge side with up to 1/4” door gap
- UL 1034 and UL 10C 3 hrs fire-rated, FCC Part 15 Compliant
Note: For use with Fail-Secure (Power to Unlock) locks Only. Not intended for continuous dogging.
Bring wireless power to your door. SDC’s Wireless Power and Data Transfer Device uses a radio frequency (RF) transmitter to send energy wirelessly across the door gap to power electrified locks and latches. Unlike magnetic induction power transfer devices, this allows for transfer of latchbolt monitoring, REX or data signals. Accommodates door gaps up to 7mm, just over 1/4″ in. providing more tolerance lining up the transmitter and receiver than inductive power transfer devices. This device eliminates unsightly, exposed wires across the door gap that can be vandalized or wear over time. Includes a timed trigger to allow for up to 90 seconds of sustained voltage. Retrofitting electrified locks into openings with existing wood doors is quick and easy as you don’t have to core drill the door, also works with steel doors.
5.125 (H) x 1 (W) x 1.875 (D) in.
12/24 VDC, Field Selectable
-4° to 140°F
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.