Dual Voltage Boxed Power Supply
- Use with 120VAC or 220VAC input
- For longer wire runs, for example 20 feet to 300 feet, set voltage at 24VDC. When mounting power supply at door with short wire run, set at 12VDC (when you’re not sure how long your wire run will be, set at 24VDC, and be sure to order the 24VDC battery backup at checkout)
- SPDT AC monitoring output allows for remote monitoring of the power supply’s 110VAC input
- Separate voltage inputs for load and battery allow the batteries to charge at a higher output while the load remains at exactly 12 or 24VDC
- LED indication (AC and DC) showing power supply status
- UL Listed low current fire alarm disconnect requires only a minimum size fire alarm relay and wire gauge
- Polyswitch 2A breaker allows for large short duration inrush current if batteries are installed (approximately 20A for 1 second)
- Line voltage and DC fuses
- Sealed lead acid-gel battery charging capability (battery not included)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +105F [0 to +40C]
- UL Class 2, linear regulated power supply provides the cleanest power available sensitive, active safety and security devices
- UL Listed
Well suited for applications where an interface with a fire alarm system or battery backup is needed, the Securitron BPS-12/24-1 is an out of the box ready 1 Amp power supply with 1 output and field selectable 12VDC ' 24VDC regulated voltage. Providing ultra-clean continuous true duty output, the Securitron dual voltage BPS-12/24-1 is recommended for use with the most voltage sensitive electronic safety and security components including card readers, electric strikes, motion sensors and DC voltage cameras. The BPS 12/24 -1 is UL Class 2 listed, allowing for wire runs without the use of conduit from power supply to door.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.