Hold the door! The Securitron M380EBDX Magnalock provides 600lbs of holding force to secure your access points. Featuring REX, adjustable automatic relock timer, BondSTAT and Door Position Switch. Save time and money with fast installation and up to 80% decreased energy consumption.
- Low profile with 600 lbs holding force offers medium security to the access point
- Energy efficient, low power usage
- offers up to 80% decrease in energy consumption with average power draw as low as 90mA at 24V
- Automatic dual-voltage, no field adjustment required
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology
- LED Indicator shows the lock is secure, open, or has an incomplete bond
- Wire chamber anti-tamper switch
- Tamper Switch sends an alarm output if the cover is removed and is selectable to NO or NC
- Available integrated BondSTAT and Door Position Switch
- Synchronous double door release with single Request to Exit
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0 to 30 seconds)
- Rust resistant, all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- New strike plate mounting template makes installation faster than ever
- Sustainability documentation outlines the environmental impact of this product and are available for use in specification requirements
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
The Securitron M380EBDX provides an energy efficient, low power usage and low profile security solution to your access points. With 600 lbs of holding force you can secure main entrances, service doors or any other doors requiring that extra layer of defense. This Eco-aware mag lock offers up to 80% decreased energy consumption than traditional electromagnetic locks using autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology, no field adjustment required. Equipped with an adjustable relock timer (up to 30 second delay) and synchronous double door release with a single Request to Exit, you can add hands-free and safe egress to hospital, assisted living or other care center access control systems. Using new BondStat magnetic bond sensor technology integrated into the door position switch, the M380EBDX will notify your system if the door is accurately secured by measuring voltage present on the armature. Confirm locking status with the LED indicator which shows secure, open or an incomplete bond so you will know exactly how your lock is functioning. Ward off thieves with the wire chamber anti-tamper switch, sounding the alarm if the cover is removed on the lock, NO or NC selectable. Durable, with rust resistant metal plating and a clear coated satin aluminum finish, backed by a MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty, peace of mind is guaranteed.
2.1875 (H) x 10 (W) x 2.4375 (D) in.
Satin Aluminum Clear Coated
A156.23, Grade 3 (Good)
Grade 3 (Good)
32° to 110°F (0° to 43°C)
MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.