Hold the door! The Securitron M680EBDX Magnalock provides 1200lbs of holding force to secure your access points. Featuring REX, adjustable automatic relock timer, BondSTAT and Door Position Switch. Save time and money with fast installation and up to 80% decreased energy consumption.
- Increased 1,200 lbs holding force adds an increased level of security to the access point
- Energy efficient, low power usage
- Offers up to 80% decrease in energy consumption over the previous model with average power draw as low as 60mA at 24V
- Optional door prop sensing allows the magnet to de-energize the coil when the door is held open, dropping power as low as 20mA
- Automatic dual-voltage, no field adjustment required
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology
- LED Indicator shows the lock is secure, open, or has an incomplete bond
- Wire chamber anti-tamper switch
- Tamper Switch sends an alarm output if the cover is removed and is selectable to NO or NC
- Available integrated BondSTAT and Door Position Switch
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0 to 30 seconds)
- Rust resistant, all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- New strike plate mounting template makes installation faster than ever
- Sustainability documentation outlines the environmental impact of this product and are available for use in specification requirements
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
The Securitron M680EBDX provides an energy efficient security solution to your access points. With 1200 lbs of holding force you can secure main entrances, service doors or any other doors requiring that extra layer of defense. This Eco-aware mag lock offers up to 80% decreased energy consumption than traditional electromagnetic locks using autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology, no field adjustment required. Equipped with an adjustable relock timer (up to 30 second delay) so no more worrying about leaving doors unlocked. Using new BondStat magnetic bond sensor technology integrated into the door position switch, the M680EBDX will notify your system if the door is accurately secured by measuring voltage present on the armature. Confirm locking status with the LED indicator which shows secure, open or an incomplete bond so you will know exactly how your lock is functioning. Ward off thieves with the wire chamber anti-tamper switch, sounding the alarm if the cover is removed on the lock, NO or NC selectable. Durable, with rust resistant metal plating and a bright stainless steel finish, backed by a MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty, peace of mind is guaranteed.
2.5 (H) x 11.5 (W) x 2.125 (D) in.
Bright Stainless Steel
A156.23, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
32° to 110°F (0° to 43°C)
MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this come with exit button for leaving and punch pad for entering? answer nowAsked by January 9, 2020 3:19 PMonAnswered by the admin
A reader/PIN pad and REX button is not included but can be purchased separately.