Wave Sense Switch
Wave hello to access. The Securitron WSS Wave Sense Switch provides hands-free, contactless switch activation for a variety of access control devices. Ideal for use in heavy traffic areas to replace push plates or buttons with REX activation and on/off switching.
- No-touch switch for hands-free activation
- Active microwave motion sensing using Doppler radar—more reliable than infrared sensors
- Adjustable sensing zone from 4” to 24” helps screen out incidental traffic
- Microwave sensing FCC certified for use in general and medical environments
- Touchless activation for hands-free operation, reduces transmission of germs
- Pulse mode to initiate action or toggle mode to provide on/off switch
- Offered in a single-gang or double-gang model
- Mounting ring included or install in standard plastic or metal gang box
- Water resistant—foam gasket included
- Compatible with Securitron WBB Weather Back Box and WCC Weather Cover-Clear
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to 2004/108/EC
- FCC: G9B-MS08
- IC: 4680A-MS08
The Securitron WSS Wave Sense Switch provides hands-free, contactless switch activation for a variety of access control devices. Touchless devices greatly reduce the transmission of germs since no contact is required for access. Ideal for use in heavy traffic areas such as elevator lobbies, replacing push plates or buttons having access control functions. Set the switch to pulse mode to initiate actions such as opening doors or toggle mode to provide an on/off switch. Offered in a single-gang or double-gang model depending on how many switches you want to automate. Compatible with Securitron’s weatherproof WBB mounting box and WCC clear cover.
Double gang faceplate: 4 1/2 (H) x 4 1/2 (W) in., Single Gang Faceplate: 4 1/2 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) in.
Double Gang, Single Gang
Less than 1.5W (125mA at 12 VDC)
-4 to +131F
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.