- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Automatically cuts power to the lock, allowing the individual to exit without even realizing that the door is secured
- Request to Exit (REX) output
- Easily adjustable beam pattern
- Adjustable time relock
- UL Listed
- Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Installing maglocks and need a dependable exit motion sensor to ensure fast and safe exiting? Look no further than the Securitron XMS exit motion sensor. A division of Assa Abloy, one the world's great, long-standing manufacturers of security hardware, Securitron makes completing your access control system easy with this passive infrared motion detector. Anyone approaching the door is detected by the XMS which then cuts the power to the maglocks, allowing the person to exit safely. With an easily adjustable beam pattern, you'll find the Securiton XMS to be one of the most versatile exit motion sensors on the market because you can mount it at various positions around the door frame to achieve the desired effect. To meet code, be sure to order your redundant emergency exit button, model EEB2, or EEB3N narrow stile.
MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.