Pushbutton Cipher Lock
$450.77 – $470.00
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex 1011 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
Upgrade to EXTRA Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Hardware Kaba Simplex 5021 Learn More
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1031 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this work on a chain link gate? answer nowAsked by Bob jessop on August 17, 2022 5:05 PMA
You can install this on a chain link gate but it would need mounted on a gatebox. This box is pre-cut to work with this lock https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxsim-gate-box/
- Q Maritime weatherproof? answer nowAsked by Nathan Davar on April 18, 2022 3:26 PMA
This lock is weather resistant and has a Grade 1 ANSI rating.
- Q My new 101126D41 lock came with the inside door handle in place. How do I remove it so I can inst... answer nowAsked by Carl Noble on April 9, 2022 10:08 AMA
1. Remove the inside knob by using the
pointed end of the spanner wrench (item “i”
on the checklist) to depress the spring
loaded retaining clip, visible through the
poke hole in the collar of the cylindrical
2. Pull the knob while simultaneously
releasing the retaining clip.
3. Remove the knob from the lock body
- Q Is there a way to set the door so it doesn't always lock behind you? answer nowAsked by Cindy on December 21, 2021 6:09 PMA
For this feature, you will need the Simplex 1031 model!
- Q While changing the code somehow the original combo would no longer work. Is there a way to add a ... answer nowAsked by Cassidy on November 30, 2021 9:28 PMA
Since no combination will unlock the door currently, the combination chamber will need to be manually reset. This process will require the lock to be removed from the door.
To reset the combination chamber without the current code, please follow the steps in the document below.
- Q What if it breaks and I can’t get the gate opened. Is there an override? Also, will this fit a fr... answer nowAsked by Garret on September 27, 2021 5:12 PMA
These locks can certainly be installed on a gate but may require a gate box for proper mounting. The Simplex 1011 does not offer an override but the Simplex 1021 does feature a manual key override to bypass the keypad if desired.
- Q Is there a lever handle replacement for a originally round knob set? answer nowAsked by Adam on April 1, 2021 12:53 PMA
Unfortunately, the lever and knob models each require slightly different housing. The lock will need to be ordered for either knob or lever usage.
- Q How do I change the code ? answer nowAsked by Aryella Weisz on October 5, 2020 4:19 PMA
Please see our blog on how to change the code on a Simplex 1000 series here: https://www.gokeyless.com/blog/kaba-simplex-1000-lock-change-code/
- Q Does this work with either a left or right opening door? answer nowAsked by Ed on September 22, 2020 11:46 AMA
Yes! The handles for this model is reversible to fit both left and right-handed doors.
- Q What kind of warranty is there on this lock? answer nowAsked by Debby on September 16, 2020 4:42 PMA
This model includes a 3-year manufacturer warranty to cover any mechanical defects.
JS Visser Produce –
We have several on all our warehouses. Most work great and easy to use. We have had to replace a couple within a year due to door handle issues but did replace with same as we can’t find any other that are as heavy duty or work as well.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Jacob Smalley (verified owner) –
Direct replacement for the same lock we already had in place that broke due to a sticking door.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch