Pushbutton Cipher Lock
$373.03 – $401.85
Unlock simplicity. No more fumbling for keys or worrying about lost or stolen cards. Just punch in your personalized code and gain access to your space. It’s like having your own secret handshake with your door. Say goodbye to traditional locks and embrace the convenience and security of the Simplex 1000.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Upgrade to EXTRA Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Hardware Kaba Simplex 5021 Learn More
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1031 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q My new 101126D41 lock came with the inside door handle in place. How do I remove it so I can inst... answer nowAsked by Carl Noble on April 9, 2022 10:08 AMA
1. Remove the inside knob by using the
pointed end of the spanner wrench (item “i”
on the checklist) to depress the spring
loaded retaining clip, visible through the
poke hole in the collar of the cylindrical
2. Pull the knob while simultaneously
releasing the retaining clip.
3. Remove the knob from the lock body
- Q Is there a way to set the door so it doesn't always lock behind you? answer nowAsked by Cindy on December 21, 2021 6:09 PMA
For this feature, you will need the Simplex 1031 model!
- Q While changing the code somehow the original combo would no longer work. Is there a way to add a ... answer nowAsked by Cassidy on November 30, 2021 9:28 PMA
Since no combination will unlock the door currently, the combination chamber will need to be manually reset. This process will require the lock to be removed from the door.
To reset the combination chamber without the current code, please follow the steps in the document below.
- Q What if it breaks and I can’t get the gate opened. Is there an override? Also, will this fit a fr... answer nowAsked by Garret on September 27, 2021 5:12 PMA
These locks can certainly be installed on a gate but may require a gate box for proper mounting. The Simplex 1011 does not offer an override but the Simplex 1021 does feature a manual key override to bypass the keypad if desired.
- Q Is there a lever handle replacement for a originally round knob set? answer nowAsked by Adam on April 1, 2021 12:53 PMA
Unfortunately, the lever and knob models each require slightly different housing. The lock will need to be ordered for either knob or lever usage.
Please see our blog on how to change the code on a Simplex 1000 series here: https://www.gokeyless.com/blog/kaba-simplex-1000-lock-change-code/
- Q Does this work with either a left or right opening door? answer nowAsked by Ed on September 22, 2020 11:46 AMA
Yes! The handles for this model is reversible to fit both left and right-handed doors.