Pushbutton Cipher Lock
$305.10 – $365.93
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex 1011 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
Upgrade to EXTRA Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Hardware Kaba Simplex 5021 Learn More
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1031 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will the Simplex 1000 Series model work on a 1-1/4” vinyl gate. The specifications indicated that... answer nowAsked by Rick Schmiege on May 3, 2020 7:38 AMA
This model would not be recommended for your application. For better options, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or [email protected]
- Q Does this come with a lever handle? Can they (both types of handles) be used back to back so both... answer nowAsked by Mike Gregg on January 27, 2020 4:57 PMA
The Simplex 1011 can be ordered with levers instead of knobs (L1011)! However, the double-sided model can only be ordered with knobs. The manufacturer does not offer a back-to-back model with lever handles. For more options of locks that do offer double-sided lever entry, please feel free to contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or by email at [email protected]!
- Q Is the collar that tightens the sides against the door suppose to have an Allen screw to hold it ... answer nowAsked by Glenn Geurts on January 24, 2020 8:17 PMA
Most of the mounting hardware for this model are Phillips head screws.
- Q Can this lock be put in a temporarily unlocked position for continuous passage? answer nowAsked by michael guidry on January 16, 2020 7:25 PM
- Q The #2 Button is stuck and i cannot Do the existing code ton change the combination. What can I Do? answer nowAsked by Lynn Trottier on October 25, 2019 2:26 PMA
For assistance with changing the combination of your lock if your current combination is not working, we would recommend contacting the manufacturer, Kaba, at 800-849-8324.
- Q Is it use for cold weather such as Canada Ontario? answer nowAsked by Joe on October 25, 2019 11:49 AMA
Yes, this unit is rated for extreme weather conditions between -40˚ to 140˚
- Q I would need to regularly change the code every couple months. Can this be easily done? answer nowAsked by Jeff Brain on November 14, 2018 5:35 PMA
Yes, but for multiple changes we would recommend going to an electronic lock such as the E2031.