Pushbutton Sargent IC Door Lock
$433.95 – $451.51
Sargent removable key core included.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override; furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Sargent brand 6-pin commercial grade IC key core using the LA keyway. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Cast front housing, unified trim plate, Cast knob
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Polished Chrome, Antique Brass
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I order multiple locks, can they all be keyed the same? answer nowAsked by Chris on December 8, 2016 12:04 PMAnswered by the admin
They can, absolutely. You'll want to add the key alike service to your order, and we can have this done for you.