Push Button Cipher Lock with Passage
$363.98 – $381.54
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
1 to 5 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Cast front housing, unified trim plate, Cast knob
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you need to turn the knob after you punch in the code to gain access? answer nowAsked by Kristy on October 27, 2020 10:43 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, to gain access you will need to enter the valid access code and rotate the knob below the keypad to open the door.
- Answered by the admin
To remove the knob, you will want to use the pointed end of the included spanner wrench to depress the spring loaded retaining clip, visible through the poke hole on the base of the knob.
- Q Does the Simplex 1031 Keyless Push Button Lock w/ Passage reverse direction for a left handle doo... answer nowAsked by Brian Jensen on September 24, 2016 2:56 AMAnswered by the admin
It absolutely does. This lock is non-handed, you can install on doors opening to the left or right.