Extra Heavy-Duty Combination Door Lock
$452.92 – $627.83
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5021 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish features satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and features brass accents. Premium finish (bright chrome) may result in a small delivery lead time – please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Kaba 5000 Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
|- Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex E5031|
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock come with a handle for the inside of the door? answer nowAsked by Allan on May 5, 2020 5:43 PMA
Yes, there is a handle included for the interior side of the door. However, this handle remains unlocked for exiting the door.
- Q Hello! Is there an extension available to install this lock on gates that are approximately 3"? answer nowAsked by Amy on February 26, 2020 8:24 PMA
Unfortunately, there is not a thick door kit available for this model. To explore options for gates that are 3" thick, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or [email protected].
- Q Does this model lock automatically when you close the door or do you have to input the pins to lo... answer nowAsked by A on September 16, 2019 10:03 AMA
This unit will relock as soon as the handle returns to rest after being pulled for entry.
- Q Can this lock be installed in conjunction with a Von Duprin 99 series trim device? answer nowAsked by Forrest on August 21, 2019 9:41 AMA
This model cannot as it is fit for a cylindrical locking device. If you are looking for this model that is compatible with the VD99, I would recommend looking at the Simplex 5010!
- Q Can this lock be used as the trim for a Von Duprin 99 series exit device? answer nowAsked by Forrest on August 20, 2019 11:33 AMA
The Simplex 5010 would be the closest model that can be fit to work with a Von Duprin 99 panic device.
- Q does this work on commercial metal out swinging doors (hing on left side)? answer nowAsked by Bill on August 19, 2018 8:21 PMA
The lock itself is non-handed. You can choose which handing you need in the field. So, yes, it will work for your needs.
- Q Can this lock be set to lock and unlock at a specified time in the morning or evening. answer nowAsked by Craig on July 23, 2018 12:25 PMA No, this lock is a mechanical pushbutton lock with no memory board installed. If you are looking for a lock that will do this you will want the E5200 series. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-5200-pc-programmable-electronic-pushbutton-lock/
- Q Do you need to press the Enter concurrently with any of the digits to operate the lever? answer nowAsked by Matt on April 10, 2018 4:38 PMA Yes,the enter button must be entered after you have placed your valid code in the proper sequence on the lock. Once you have pressed the Enter button it will then allow you to engage the latch and enter the door.