Heavy Duty Pushbutton Lock (less core)
$443.72 – $524.54
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5021 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor. Prepped for inter-changeable core. You may use your own IC core, or order one from us.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish has satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and has brass accents. Premium finishes (bright chrome, black, satin brass, and dark bronze) may be subject to a small delivery lead time – please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Prepped for key override. When you choose Best IC – Prep you may use your own small-format IC cores in this lock, including Best, Falcon, KSP, and Arrow. When you choose one of the other name brand IC preps, you can then use that name brand IC core in the lock. Need us to supply the core? Simply order at checkout
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.