Extra Heavy-Duty Push Button Lock
$375.62 – $440.69
Best equivalent IC core included for key override.
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish has satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and has brass accents
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.