Manual-locking Keyless Deadbolt
$98.87 – $113.19
Made in the US, this lightweight, yet strong lock requires a sequential code to unlock and serves as a loyal soldier on main home doors and inner business doors.
- Easy to Maintain – no batteries to replace or wires to run
- Manually locking from inside and outside using thumb-turn
- Multiple Decorative Finishes
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Simple do-it-yourself installation. Mounting template and instructions included
- Field Reversible; fits virtually all right and left swing doors
- Supports one sequential user code of your choosing. Code can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length. Change codes using phillips screwdriver from inside the door
- Backset size: Choose from 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ – How do I measure?
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Kaba-Ilco Simplex 7100 Series light commercial / residential keyless lock features a sleek and robust design and deadbolt security. You can use this lock alone, or with another lock in residential or small office applications. The rugged all-metal construction is weather resistant, providing added strength and durability. Kaba has been making push-button security locks for decades. Their hardware is first-class and will endure years of use and weather.
6 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) in.
3 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock need a gate box for a 1” wide tubing metal gate? If so, do you sell those as well? answer nowAsked by Vicky E Brunkhardt on June 5, 2020 4:20 PMAnswered by the admin
A gate box will likely be needed for this application. To ensure that the correct model is selected, please contact sales at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Will a 7100 simplex lock fit in existing holes from a 7104 simplex lock? answer nowAsked by Rob C on June 3, 2020 8:05 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, the mounting pattern should be identical for both models.
- Q How do you change from right hand swing to left hand swing? answer nowAsked by Randy Smith on April 21, 2020 9:06 AMAnswered by the admin
For the Simplex 7100, you will simply need to rotate the bolt itself into the proper orientation. No other changes need to be made within the unit itself.
- Q I own a condo on the beach that I use for short-term vacation rentals. I would need to change cod... answer nowAsked by Denise on June 26, 2017 1:35 PMA
We would suggest the Schlage BE365. You'll have a master code you can use to program in new guest codes and delete ones you no longer want at the keypad in about 30 seconds time, depending on how many codes you program in. The lock hold up to 19 codes.
- Q What size hole saws do you need for installation answer nowAsked by Donna on April 13, 2017 6:51 PMA
There are two main holes, the small one at the top for the mounting post is a 3/4" and is flanked by two 1/4" holes. The bottom hole which is 1 3/8" is flanked top and bottom by four 3/4" holes. However, for a much easier install if you do a larger bottom hole you don't have to do so much extra work as you can fit all of the bottom holes into one larger hole. Only the top three holes would have to be drilled at that point. It is always best to follow the template provided with the lock to ensure you have enough room and big enough holes.
- Q Backset. Where do I measure and what is it. I am replacing this lock because it broke the holes a... answer nowAsked by Norwood oliver on January 29, 2017 2:16 PMA
You are looking to measure a backset. You can do so by following the picture shown below: