Simplex 7100 – Deadbolt
Manual-locking Keyless Deadbolt
$130.46 – $170.00
Made in the US, this lightweight, yet strong lock requires a sequential code to unlock and serves as a loyal soldier on main home doors and inner business doors.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Easy to Maintain – no batteries to replace or wires to run
- Manually locking from inside and outside using thumb-turn
- Multiple Decorative Finishes
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Simple do-it-yourself installation. Mounting template and instructions included
- Field Reversible; fits virtually all right and left swing doors
- Supports one sequential user code of your choosing. Code can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length. Change codes using phillips screwdriver from inside the door
- Backset size: Choose from 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ – How do I measure?
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Kaba-Ilco Simplex 7100 Series light commercial / residential keyless lock features a sleek and robust design and deadbolt security. You can use this lock alone, or with another lock in residential or small office applications. The rugged all-metal construction is weather resistant, providing added strength and durability. Kaba has been making push-button security locks for decades. Their hardware is first-class and will endure years of use and weather.
6 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) in.
3 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) in.
Knob, Turn Knob
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the back plate still available for the Simplex 7102? answer nowAsked by Louis de Geofroy on July 24, 2023 5:58 PMA
If you are needing a replacement back plate or other replacement parts for the Simplex 7100 series, please reach out to our sales team by calling 937-247-9327. One of our representatives will be able to assist you!
- Q Can this replace a standard deadbolt lock or is the hole too big? answer nowAsked by Kevin on July 25, 2022 6:23 PMA
This can certainly be installed over a standard deadbolt door prep.
- Q Is there a doorknob replacement available instead of the interior thumb turn? I need to use two ... answer nowAsked by Dominic on May 2, 2022 3:02 PMA
For this model, the thumb turn would need to be rotated first to retract the deadbolt. Once retracted, you can then rotate the lower handle/knob to open the door. If you are strictly looking for a knob model, we would recommend a latch bolt device such as the Simplex 1031 or a knob deadbolt such as the Lockey 2210.
- Q Is this a good option for a dead bolt or is this more suited for a traditional door latch ? answer nowAsked by Greg Denard on December 11, 2021 12:09 PMA
The Simplex 7100 is a deadbolt lock.
- Q Looking at the Simplex 7100. Does it come in Copper Vein finish or not? answer nowAsked by Jonni Biaggini on February 20, 2021 5:14 PMA
This lock is available in the Antique Copper finish but is a special order item and may experience extended lead times. This finish can be ordered directly through a sales representative.
- Q Does this lock need a gate box for a 1” wide tubing metal gate? If so, do you sell those as well? answer nowAsked by Vicky E Brunkhardt on June 5, 2020 4:20 PMA
A gate box will likely be needed for this application. To ensure that the correct model is selected, please contact sales at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Will a 7100 simplex lock fit in existing holes from a 7104 simplex lock? answer nowAsked by Rob C on June 3, 2020 8:05 PMA
Yes, the mounting pattern should be identical for both models.
- Q How do you change from right hand swing to left hand swing? answer nowAsked by Randy Smith on April 21, 2020 9:06 AMA
For the Simplex 7100, you will simply need to rotate the bolt itself into the proper orientation. No other changes need to be made within the unit itself.