Cross-Throw Push Button Cabinet Lock
Ideal for use in many locations, such as medicine chests, liquor cabinets, gun boxes, courier pick-up boxes, home entertainment units, cleaning supply cabinets, tool chests, private files, audio-visual cabinets, and petty cash drawers. Manual re-locking deadbolt.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- May be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- Mechanical, cross-throw manually-locking deadbolt
- Ball-bearing clutch knob located on escutcheon for locking and unlocking
- Two-step, fast installation on virtually all of today’s wood cabinet doors
- Program in one pass-code for all users. Can be re-programmed easily without removing from door
- Mounting instructions, template, and trim plate included with order
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Door Thickness Minimum
|Door Thickness Maximum
1 to 5 Digits
All metal cast face plate, Force-resistant, protected exterior knob
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you choose which direction deadbolt to the lock comes out (left or right)? answer nowAsked by Steve on October 27, 2019 8:28 AMA
Yes, these units are not handed and can be set to work in either direction.
- A Yes, the code is changeable. In order to change the code without removing it from the cabinet, you must know your existing code. However, there is a method to recover a code on cabinets where you do not know the code. Please reach out to our tech team at 937-247-9327 option 3 for more information and helpful walk through guide.