$463.38 – $600.60
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1011 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lever lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 & L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2-3/4″ included (2-3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can several people have their own code to get in? answer nowAsked by Charles Rountree on February 15, 2018 12:55 PMA The Simplex L1011 series lock is a mechanical pushbutton lock. It will only allow one code to be programmed. Because of its design, the code must be entered in the exact sequence as programmed. This adds additional layers of security compared to other competing push button models. If you are looking for a lock for multiple users please take a look at this electronic model. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-e2031xsll626-access-control-lock/
- Q Is there some kind of override you can use to gain access if you forgot your code? answer nowAsked by Mark on January 25, 2018 10:42 AMA Yes, you would need the LL1021B model which will give you a removable core as your key override for that situation. We have provided the link below for your convenience. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-l1000-combination-door-lock/
- Q Does this lock have an emergency lockout function. answer nowAsked by Jimmy Vanlandingham on November 9, 2017 11:05 AMA No, this specific model is a stand-alone cipher lock. This means that when the door closes, you must under the correct number sequence in order to open the door. There is no feature to lock down the keypad from accepting the code. However, if you decided you want a feature where the keypad is not able to be used you can use the L1076 with the privacy switch that will act as a lockdown for you. Please check the link. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-l1076b-combination-lock-with-lockout/
- Q Customer purchased L1011 and when we got there the door had a schlage Mortised lock. Do you have ... answer nowAsked by Dan on October 24, 2017 12:35 PMA Kaba does offer a mortise version of the L1011 lock. The product number you are looking for is the L8146. Below I have provided a link to that page. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-8146-keyless-mortise-lock/
- Q Can the lock could be locked at all times, always requiring a code to open? Do we need a special ... answer nowAsked by Craig Bahn on July 26, 2017 6:48 AMA
Yes, this lock is an always locking lock and we carry them in stock.
- Q Can you use this lock on an exterior door? Waterproof? answer nowAsked by Elizabeth on May 18, 2017 9:17 PMAYes, this is a fully mechanical lock so it will function in full exposure to the elements. We would of course for longevity and if you are in a climate that ices over we recommend using an additional weather guard cover.
- Q Will this lock accept a, best lock tumbler answer nowAsked by Dan Drew on February 6, 2017 12:59 PM
- Q How does this work when you have a Von Duprin Panic bar on the inside? answer nowAsked by Don Snair on October 11, 2016 11:07 PM