Pushbutton Lock with Passage
$529.98 – $547.80
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1031 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lever lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes and passage mode option for easy code free access.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this lock weather resistant and can it be installed on an exterior gate in a marine environment? answer nowAsked by Jack on October 7, 2022 10:12 AMA
This lock is fully weatherproof and can certainly be installed on exterior gates.
- Q If installed on the only entry door to a building what is the procedure should something malfunct... answer nowAsked by Mark Nicholson on March 1, 2021 4:21 AMA
Should this happen with a version of this lock that does not have a key override, we would recommend contacting a local locksmith to assist with opening the door.
- Q Do you have to enter the code to enter and exit on this mechanical lock? answer nowAsked by Cody on August 9, 2019 5:00 PMA
This lock requires a code to enter but does not require a code to exit from the inside.
- Q Does this have a combination bypass so that I can leave the door unlocked if I wish? answer nowAsked by mark beller on July 16, 2019 11:44 PMA
Yes, this model has a passage mode feature so that the door can be left unlocked if needed.
No, these are fixed handles and cannot be changed in the field. Please see our handing guide to ensure you choose the correct handing before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact our commercial sales department.
- Q How hard is it to connect a panic bar on the inside of the door to this lock? answer nowAsked by Rob Erskine on January 20, 2017 4:04 PMA
This lock is not compatible with a panic bar. Kaba does make a lock that is however. Take a look at the Simplex LP1010. You'll want to be sure your panic bar model is on the compatibility list. If not, we have offer the exit bars and can show you a couple of options. Connecting the bar to the lock is straightforward, instructions are provided.