Pushbutton Lock with Passage - Best IC Core
$596.48 – $616.69
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1041 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lever lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes and passage mode option for easy code free access. Best equivalent IC Core included.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override using the Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
ADA-compliant levers, Cast front housing, unified trim plate
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How many possible number combinations does this lock allow? answer nowAsked by Nathaniel Hood on February 17, 2019 10:20 AMA
Several thousand possible combinations as you can do double numbers e.g. 1& 5 at the same time, etc. But it is only possible to hold one code at a time.
- Q Can the passage feature be activated by anyone from the inside or can it be supervisory where it ... answer nowAsked by George Dascenzo on April 24, 2017 7:46 AMABecause this is a mechanical lock it is only a thumb turn on the inside of the door that anyone can activate. If you need one that can only be set by an administrator you would have to purchase an electronic lock such as the DL2800.