Pushbutton Lock with Passage - Corbin IC Core
$627.46 – $647.69
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1041 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lever lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes and passage mode option for easy code free access. Corbin removable key core included.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- HEAVY DUTY Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override; furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Corbin-Russwin brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
2 3/4 in.
ADA-compliant levers, Cast front housing, unified trim plate
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lockset accept a Corbin Russwin 7-pin core large format? answer nowAsked by Brian Galbreath on May 11, 2022 11:55 AMA
This lock will only accept 6-pin Corbin LFIC cores.