- Light-duty, cost-effective pushbutton security lock for any doors accepting cylindrical latches
- Bright brass (03) (605) finish. See this same lock satin stainless, and antique brass
- Pass-codes are 3-7 characters in length. Over 8000 possible combinations
- Smartly designed for wood and metal swing doors
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To enable passage (code-free entry), simply enter your code, followed by the ‘F’ button, then rotate lever repeatedly. To deactivate passage, simply press the ‘F’ button followed by ‘C’ button. Door will now be locked. (you can remove the passage feature easily in the field)
- Simple programming of your access code via keypad once lock is removed from the door
- Swift do-it-yourself installation with easy to follow instructions and full scale mounting template
- Two 2 1/2″ x 8″ cover plates and two 2″ gaskets supplied. Cover plates for retrofitting 2 1/8″ bore (door hole) left from existing door knob or lever locks
- Handing: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- No Battery; fully mechanical
- Backset: 2 3/4″ How do I measure? (Click here for this same lock with 2 3/8″ backset)
- Vandal resistant
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
2 1/4 (W) x 7 7/16 (H) x 3 (D) in. (without trim plate)
2 1/4 (W) x 7 7/16 (H) x 2 1/8 (D) in. (without trim plate)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
3 to 7 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Solid cast housings, Cast levers
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.