Pushbutton Exit Keyless Panic Bar Trim (less core)
$501.79 – $515.27
Prepped for inter-changeable core key override.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 22, 88 NL, 98, 99, 9857, 9957, Dorma 9100, 9300, 9400, Detex Series 10, 20, 21, 40, 50, 51, Arrow S1250
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking (unless you have ‘dogged’ the push bar – hold bar latch back)
- LP1000 lock is unaffected by ‘doggin’ of push bar
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware (excluding panic bar) and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
8 3/4 (H) x 4 3/8 (W) x 3 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Heavy-duty cast front housing, Heavy-duty mounting plate
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a way to temporarily disable the combination entry and make the door "key only"? Scenari... answer nowAsked by Baruch Kleinman on October 29, 2018 9:59 AMA
No, you cannot disable the code for key only entry with this lock. At this time there is not a mechanical lock that will do what you are asking with a panic bar.A You could re-code the door temporarily and re-code it back later. Not the most convenient, but could get the job done.
- Q Can I put in more than one entry code (multiple users with different numbers)? answer nowAsked by Christi on August 18, 2017 8:09 PM
- Q 1. Do I understand that once you unlock the door from the outside, you cannot have it stay unlock... answer nowAsked by Mike Valko on August 15, 2017 11:54 AMAYes, that is correct. Yes, you can change the combination as often as needed. Panic bars are listed on our website and we recommend you speak with a sales specialist before placing an order.
- Q can the auto lock function be disabled? basically can I unlock the door with the key and leave it... answer nowAsked by joe on December 13, 2016 2:27 PMA
While you cannot manipulate this lock to stay unlocked with a key you can however, use a panic bar that has a dogging feature via key that would allow you to leave the panic bar unlocked until you need to re-lock it with the key such as the VonDuprin 99. Just call in to sales to special order it with the key override dogging feature.
- Q How do I know which key override option to use? answer nowAsked by Melanie on September 28, 2016 2:01 PMA If you are not currently using a specific key system you can choose any of the options available. You can then purchase the corresponding core to go with the lock at checkout. If you have a specific key system your facility currently uses, please select that one. We also have a pinning service and master key service if you need us to match your new keys and cores to your existing system.