Delayed Egress Alarmed Exit Device
$564.08 – $570.45
End shoplifting and disappoint another thief. Exit device restricts unauthorized use of exit doors by sounding an alarm, while providing instant egress in emergencies.
- High-performing, economically smart solution to protect against unauthorized use of exit doors
- Mounts 38″ from floor
- Cover: Die cast metal
- Push bar: Extruded aluminum push bar and channel
- Easy installation: Surface mounted for single or double doors
- Cylinder: Accepts most standard size rim cylinder used for inside and outside key control. Cylinder sold separate.
- Power: AC powered with 9v battery back-up for siren. Power supply and armored cable included
- Lock bolt: 1” throw heavy die cast with reinforced steel inserts
- Alarm: Dual piezo siren measured at 95db
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
33 or 48 (W) x 8 1/2 (H) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-21°F – 140°F (-30°C – 60°C)
Cover: Die cast metal, Extruded Aluminum
AC Power with 9V Siren Battery Back-up
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a 36" aluminum frame, glass center door with a paddle latch on right side. It opens out to... answer nowAsked by January 29, 2018 5:12 PMonA Unfortunately, this lock will not work on the narrow stile configuration. However, take a look at the model below as this device can be purchased in the narrow style design and give you the alarm function you are looking for. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/detex-v40xebx628-alarmed-rim-exit-device/