Smart Access Technologies Lock System
Smart Cabinet Lock and Controller Kit
$139.99 – $274.99
Now THIS is smart access! The Smart Access Technologies Lock System provides secure keyless access to your cabinets using a fingerprint. Up to 200 unique fingerprints can be used. No need to fumble with keys or enter a code, simply place your finger to the sensor and watch the magic happen!
- Smart Cabinet Lock kit with access controller and fingerprint sensor
- The FingerTouch fingerprint sensor provides quick unlocking and locking with a fingerprint
- Up to 200 fingerprints can be recorded, No keys or large digital keypads are needed
- Integral position sensor that enables the electronic lock to sense the position of the door/drawer
- Sends a mobile alert to the users device to alert them that a door/drawer was inadvertently left open or forced open (This feature can be turned off in the settings of the mobile device)
- Residential, commercial and office applications include kitchen, bathroom and closet cabinetry, alcohol cabinets, nightstands, file cabinets, desks, and general storage cabinets made of wood
- Remote Locking and Unlocking via Bluetooth and system controller
- Set Electronic Locks to relock automatically
- Fingerprint registration
- Audio notifications
Need ordering assistance or additional options? Please call our cabinet project specialists at 877-439-5377 ext. 1006
Meet the first high-quality, keyless electronic smart cabinet locking system! Expand your smart home from an entry door or two to now include your home or office cabinets and drawers. Transform your desks, nightstands, or even the liquor cabinet and much more into smart storage spaces. The best part? No more fumbling around with keys, cards, or keypads, simply use your fingerprint for access. This system can be configured with up to 6 of the Smart Access electronic locks (6-port controller required).
Once connected to the Smart Access app, you can manage all of your Smart Access equipped cabinets and drawers right from your smartphone. The Smart Access app allows you to remotely access your lock via Bluetooth and the controller, set your electronic locks to relock automatically, manage fingerprints and receive audio notifications. Up to 200 fingerprints can be registered to the app. You will know exactly what is going on with your cabinets as the controller will alert you if a door or drawer was left or forced open by sounding an audio alert (alert can be turned off in the app). This is due to the Integral position sensor which allows your electronic lock to sense the position of the door or drawer.
- 3-Port Controller (6-port for 4 Lock Option)
- Finger Touch Sensor
- DC to USB power backup adapter
- Mounting hardware
- DC Power Adapter and One Electronic Lock
- Lock kit
Lock kit includes
- Position Sensor
- Installation Template
- Mounting Hardware
- Ribbon Wire
System Component Connections
- Designed for Wood, Wood Products, Composite, Plastic or Glass Cabinets and Furnishings (Not recommended for Metallic Cabinets or Furnishings nor Exterior Cabinets or Furnishings)
- The distance required behind drawer for Lock 1.5 in
- Drill Bit 25MM for Finger Touch Sensor Installation
- Access to power adapter DC Jack is required
- In the event of Electrical Power failure, the provided emergency USB power cable can be used to operate the system during an electrical power outage
*Experience in carpentry or professional installation service is recommended
Controller: 5.5 (H) x 3.9 (W) x 1.2 (D) in., Sensor: Diameter .98 in.
3.5 (H) x 1.15 (W) x 1.10 (D) in.
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Remote Control
Smart Access Technologies
Smart Access Technologies
CE, FCC, RoHS
1 Year Limited
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This would not be recommended as the app requires a mobile operating system and an active Bluetooth connection.A The mobile app cannot be used via desktop. A desktop can connect to the admin / access point and have full functionality and the ability to adjust parameters such as time unlocked, add / remove fingerprints, etc.
- Q What happens if the power or internet are not working? answer nowAsked by April 22, 2021 12:11 PMonA The system was designed to be operational in the event of a power outage. A usb power cable that is provided with each system connects to a cell phone power bank and can provide power to unlock the system. The biometric sensor, Bluetooth app and admin/access portal are functional. The locks do not unlock if the power goes out, they remain locked until power is restored and an unlock command is granted. New users can be added during a power outage if the admin desires to do so through their mobile device.