SmartCode 910 Contemporary
Z-Wave Plus Wireless Deadbolt
Features Home Connect and Z-Wave Plus for wireless communication with other devices in the home.
- Works with Z-Wave Plus controllers and alarm systems
- Lock and check status with Amazon Alexa via Vera, Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- True remote locking because of motor-driven bolt
- Receive email, phone call, or text alert every time the lock is opened, a code is attempted, or the batteries are running low
- Program up to 30 different codes when used with Z-Wave Plus home automation system
- Set keyless entry codes from any internet connected PC! Great for giving temporary access to your neighbor to walk the dog, a contractor doing home repairs, or the babysitter
- Bolt-lock can be retracted and projected wirelessly
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- Deadbolt is tapered for compatibility with residential door conditions. Lock has been field tested on warped and mis-aligning doors and it works flawlessly
- Customize auto re-lock feature. Default setting is for lock to auto re-lock in 30 seconds. You can turn this on/off
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Kwikset wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
2 23/32 (W) X 4 1/4 (H) X 1 3/16 (D) in.
3 9/32 (W) X 6 13/32 (H) X 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 (Up to 30 when connected to Z-Wave network)
4 to 8 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F – 180°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F – 122°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Auto Relocking, Remote Control, Status Monitoring, Z-Wave Plus
Keypad – Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.