Invisible Keyless Cabinet Lock
- Transmitter pad operates within a 15 ft. range
- Mount transmitter pad ANYWHERE within 15ft range with NO WIRES — on the door, or hidden in a drawer
- One transmitter pad can activate an unlimited number of receiver latches
- Easy Programming
- Easy Installation — StealthLock can be installed with no engineering, easily, within 5 minutes
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Special Operating Modes
– Passage; Enter the PIN to lock and unlock
– Single use; Similar to a hotel safe, enter PIN to lock and same PIN to unlock
– Self-locking; Automatically locks after a set period of time
- Receiver latch is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Receiver latch mounts within ½” drawer suspension clearance
- Uses readily available batteries: 4-AAA (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on transmitter pad
- Designed to pass the ANSI/BIFMA 50 lb pull strength specification
- For interior use only – recommended temperature range of 50F to 120F
- Transmitter pad cabinet door / drawer and wall mounting plates available
# 1 receiver latch
# 1 transmitter pad
# 1 Mounting screws (pack)
# 1 cabinet strike plate
# 1 installation tool
*Kit contains all parts necessary to lock one door or drawer. To lock a two-door system using one transmitter pad, order one SL-100 StealthLock kit here, and one RL-110 Receiver Lock kit at checkout.
CompX unveils a groundbreaking "Invisible" keyless cabinet lock with their new StealthLock. An innovative, simple, and effective keyless cabinet lock, StealthLock is perfect for wood cabinets, and lockers used in Closet, Kitchen, Education & Healthcare environments. Control lockers, closet cabinets & storage, kitchen cabinets, liquor cabinets, entertainment units, audio/visual cabinets, office furniture, reception & conference furniture, healthcare cabinetry, retail display units.
What Lock?The engineers of StealthLock must enjoy keeping a low profile because they designed this cunning keyless cabinet lock to have no profile. The locking hardware is installed on the interior side of your cabinet door or drawer. StealthLock leaves no visible sign or trace of a securing device from the front.
Is This Cabinet Lock for Real?We said the same thing the first time CompX presented it to us. Literally someone could be in your office, walk up to your cabinet and stand there scratching their heads as to why they can't open it. They'll think it should open right up because there is no sign of a key hole or lock, but that is the beauty of StealthLock, it surreptiously secures the cabinet, leaves no footprint, and only permits access to an authorized code holder.
A Cabinet Lock Fully Controlled by RemoteNearly all cabinet locks suffer from the same issue - keys. We hear it all the time. Cabinet keys are never where they should be, someone lost them, or the office manager is away from her desk. It's a scenario that leads to cabinets staying unlocked, even though there is confidential information, private records, or expensive objects on the inside. That's why StealthLock is all the craze, reduces your liability risk and exposure to theft, and is the last cabinet lock you will ever need. Healthcare Residential/Closet Locker Office
Keypad – Digits
Latch: 6.785 (W) x 2.67 (H) x .437 (D) in., Transmitter Pad: 3.375 (W) x 1.5 (H) in.
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
50F to 120F
4 to 8 Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I'd like to install these on some kitchen cabinets in a rental property. There are 2 doors on eac... answer nowAsked by Tina on March 9, 2018 7:25 PMA Every drawer or door is considered an opening. If you have a cabinet with 4 doors then you will have 4 openings.
- Q Would this lock work on a small refrigerator? I notice that the operating temperature is between ... answer nowAsked by Rich C on May 24, 2017 8:14 PMA
No, these are not designed for refrigerator usage. You would need the actual refrigerator lock
- Q Is it a latch operated lock? If I just shut my cabinet does it lock automatically? How many cycle... answer nowAsked by Bob Bachich on February 24, 2017 2:08 PMAYes, this does auto lock when it is shut. Cycles depend on usage but under standard conditions it is generally a one-year time frame.
- Q Wold this lock work on a metal file cabinet? answer nowAsked by Taylor on November 21, 2016 4:13 PMA
It would depend on the type of metal filing cabinet you have and how it currently locks. You could do individual doors with this lock but you cannot lock or unlock the whole filing cabinet. If you need something that will secure the whole cabinet we suggest the FG10.
- Q What happens if the latch battery goes dead. Can it be programmed to fail safe/unlatched? answer nowAsked by Lee Doerr on October 19, 2016 12:24 PMAThe StealthLock is specifically designed to fail secure. Should the battery die the locking pin is designed to sheer under 30lbs of applied pressure. You are able to order additional replacement locking pins so you can have them on hand should something like this happen.