Weather Cover for Keyless Locks
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage
- Fast and easy installation
- Cover is molded from thick clear polycarbonate material
- Helps stop ice and snow from making keypad units hard to operate
- Can be used over volume or lighting controls
- Stainless steel torsion spring maintains cover in a closed position
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and gasket
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Polycarbonate rated -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC)
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use
- 94V-2 flammability rating
- Dimensions: 4″ H x 3.75″ W x 2 ” D
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this protect from direct sunlight? I see it's UV Stabilized but not sure what that means. We... answer nowAsked by April 21, 2022 5:02 PMonA
These covers will assist with wear on the hardware itself from direct sunlight but may not do much in regards to solving heating issues. We would likely recommend the STI 6514-S cover as this is available in a tinted color to help block more UV rays from reaching the keypad.
- Q Does this cover the Kwikset 910 door lock for the US, 910TRL ZW 11P SMT answer nowAsked by January 23, 2022 1:53 PMonA
Yes, this would fit over the Kwikset 910TRL ZW 11P SMT.
- Q Do you have something similar that does not have a spring so that it can stay open when flipped u... answer nowAsked by November 1, 2021 2:26 PMonA
All of the weather covers we currently carry are self-closing.
- Q Can this be mounted securely by using an adhesive or caulking? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 4:55 PMonA
While it can be mounted by adhesive, it is recommended to use the provided mounting screws to ensure that the cover does not shift away from the reader.
- Q Will this work with a Schlage Encode lock? Although the keypad side is waterproof, Schlage states... answer nowAsked by January 25, 2021 12:29 AMonA
This model would fit a Schlage Encode BE489 to cover the upper portion of the interior unit. For a model that will cover the entire unit, we would recommend the STI-6522 or the STI-6529.
- Q Does this cover work on the Trilogy DL 2700 WP lock? How does it attach? answer nowAsked by August 11, 2020 11:06 PMonA
This cover will certainly work with the DL2700WP. This covers mounts using 3 mounting screws that would be installed directly above the lock itself.
- Q Will this work with a Yale NexTouch keypad lock, or do you have a weather cover that will ? answer nowAsked by February 10, 2020 2:00 PMonA
This cover does fit the Nextouch lock but the cover will not cover the entire length of the keypad. For this lock, you will want the STI 6521.