- Complete with double reed switch assembly to monitor double doors.
- Highly visible “stop sign” design acts as a deterrent.
- Unit is completely self-contained and easy to install.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired).
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
- May be programmed for 15-second entry/exit delay or immediate trip.
- Arming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact design 5 in. (127mm) in diameter and 1.875 in. (48mm) deep.
- Also available in green housing to comply with newer standards STI-6402-G.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided. Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C).
- Should not be exposed to water.
- Not for outdoor use
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Includes one warning label 16200. This label is often placed on the outside of the door protected by Exit Stopper.
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
Highly effective, alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors. Serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well. If the protected doors are opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm for 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously (as preset by the user). A key operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits. Another option is annunciator mode, in this mode it announces a doors opening with a set of 10 beeps and then resets. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life 9-VDC alkaline battery. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.