STI Exit Stopper
Multifunction Door Alarm for Double Door
- Complete with double reed switch assembly to monitor double doors.
- Highly visible “stop sign” design acts as a deterrent.
- Unit is completely self-contained and easy to install.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired).
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
- May be programmed for 15-second entry/exit delay or immediate trip.
- Arming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact design 5 in. (127mm) in diameter and 1.875 in. (48mm) deep.
- Also available in green housing to comply with newer standards STI-6402-G.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided. Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C).
- Should not be exposed to water.
- Not for outdoor use
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Includes one warning label 16200. This label is often placed on the outside of the door protected by Exit Stopper.
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.