STRATTEC Advanced Logic RTS-P
Electronic Keypad Lock
FREE Software with purchase of any STRATTEC Advanced Logic Lock ($400 Value!)
For a company known for innovation, this lock redefines security. With a large user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weatherproof design the RTS system is unequaled in value and capability.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- RTS-P model. RTS fingerprint model also available
- Up to 1000 users per lock
- 3 Authority Levels: Administrator, Manager & User
- Locks can be managed as a stand-alone unit or through your computer with optional MS1 software
- First person in prevents doors from automatically unlocking at scheduled times even if personnel have yet to arrive
- Capture, review, and transmit audit trail history
- Easy to read and use inner and outer OLED screens
- Weather resistant and rock solid construction
- Secure PIN Code access
- Transfer and view audit trails to any authorized PC using USB
- Lock Meets Grade 1 Standards, Backset 2-3/4 in, Grade 2
- Battery Operation: Requires 4 AA (sold separate)
MS1 Software Features (included)
- MS1 User Management software for administration of the locks on your network
- Capture, review, and transmit audit trail history
- Scheduling: Create user specific lock schedules, and scheduled lock time. Does NOT support scheduled unlock
- Holiday mode: set up to 12 dates which will override regular unlock periods, keeping lock secure
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer
The RTS-P is perfect for security-sensitive business and government environments. Set access control rights for each individual user to each individual lock and upload these access rights in seconds. You can register users as PIN-code. The combination of large user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weather-proof design makes this system unequaled in value compared to other products currently available. The RTS Series delivers uncompromising commercial-grade quality. This lock is a true workhorse, tested to over 2 million duty cycles. The RTS has a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch and a free-wheeling clutch. The outdoor portion is weather resistant. When used with the MS1 User Management software (included) you can configure all locks on your network and manage all user information from a central system administrator’s position.
THIS LOCK CAN BE USED WITH EXISTING KEY SYSTEMSThe RTS lock series includes a removable rim cylinder in standard sizing. These locks can be adapted to use other keyways using a Small Format IC Housing Adapter. Please Contact Us if you need more information or help ordering
STRATTEC Advanced Logic MS1 software is for use with RTS Series locks and is now included with every RTS lock. This software makes managing hundreds of users and locks simpler, and allows you to:
- Manage users for one or more locks, including adding fingerprints*, PIN codes and all individual user permissions, allowed entry times and more
- Query and analyze audit trails from any lock in your network
- Backup and restore all of your lock databases
- Edit global lock settings for each lock, including global access times
- Allow each lock to have a different set of 1000 users and allows you to cut and past individual users or even groups of users to any lock in seconds
- Control any number of RTS locks
*RTS-D2300 Optical Scanner (sold separately) required for fingerprint enrollment
View this downloadable PDF for the full list of MS1 software features
NOTE: MS1 software is Windows only, NOT compatible with Apple iOS
9 1/2 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
2 to 10 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/2 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Weather Resistant
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F to 150°F
STRATTEC Advanced Logic
STRATTEC Advanced Logic
Lever Handle Door Locks
Audit Trail, Scheduling
Key, Keypad – Digits
Free-wheeling Clutch, Rugged Zamak 5 cast enclosure
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What panic bars would this unit be compatible with? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2023 11:17 AMonA
The RTS-P-EX is the exit trim version of this lock. If you look at the product page for that lock it says that it is compatible with PDQ 6200, Von Duprin 22 and Von Duprin 99, and Yale 7100 exit devices.
- Q What is the key way? Can cylinders be swapped out? Can you use this lock with out using the MS1 S... answer nowAsked by May 11, 2023 11:26 AMonA
This product uses the Schlage Classic C keyway. Due to an unusual tailpiece, there is no direct replacement cylinder available, however these locks can be re-keyed using our Key-Alike Service. The RTS line of locks can operate standalone or you can use them in conjunction with the MS1 software.
- Q Does this lock use a timer to keep it unlocked for certain times of the day? answer nowAsked by September 26, 2022 4:10 PMonA
Yes, the Strattec Advanced Logic RTS-P can have one scheduled unlock period at a time. It is set so that the first user who enters starts the scheduled period which keeps the door unlocked until the defined end time.
- Q It looks like this lock can do this, but I want to make sure. Can I have a code for folks to be a... answer nowAsked by August 5, 2022 2:26 PMonA
Correct! You can set the lock to only allow access to all users during certain hours, or you can have a separate access schedule for each individual code. Administrative users will always have 24-hour access through the door regardless of any schedules set.
- Q Are these locks lockable from the inside? And how practical would the use of these be for classro... answer nowAsked by April 21, 2022 9:49 PMonA
The outside portion of the RTS series always locks after entry. The inside handle is a passage handle so that you can exit the room without needing to enter a code.
- Q How long is the bolt? Can a longer bolt be ordered as an option? answer nowAsked by November 3, 2020 6:16 PMonA
The bolt itself is 1 inch long. The backset of the latch can be ordered at 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" long.
The exterior unit is IP56 rated for outdoor use and is highly resistant to water and dust. The interior unit is not weather rated and is not recommended for applications where both sides are exposed to the elements.
- Q Can this be used with a panic bar and vertical lock rods? answer nowAsked by March 6, 2020 6:38 PMonA
This lock can be used with compatible panic bars but is not designed to operate vertical rods unless these are controlled by the panic bar directly.
- Q What additional items are needed, what comes in the box? answer nowAsked by October 18, 2016 5:27 PMonA No additional items are needed for the install. We have added a photo of the contents of the package on the RTS-PV product page. Here is a list for your reference as well. (1) Latch (1) Latch Cover (1) Strike (1) Strike Plate (4) Strike and Strike Plate Screws (2) Handle Screws 6/32 x 1-1/2 inches (1) Mounting Screw 10-24 x 3-1/2 inches (2) Mounting Screws 10/24 x 3 inches (1) Spindle Spring (1) Fixing Plate (2) Fixing Plate Screws 3/32 x 1-1/2 inches (1) Spindle