- Fast and secure ‘hangable’ installation on a door knob, railing, or pipe (simply open lid, lift shackle, and hang!)
- No tools are necessary for setup
- Corrosion and rust proof construction
- Water and weatherproof sturdy metal housing with protective rubber shell
- Provides quick and hassle-free access for rentals, vacation properties, cleaning staffs, contractors, pool service, household maintenance, real estate agents
- Exterior dimensions: 2.48″ W x 3.82″ H x 1.77″ D
- Interior dimensions: 1.34″ W x 2.87″ H x 0.47″ D
- Shackle dimensions: 1.26″ W x 1.73″ H
- Operating temperature: -25° F ~ 154° F
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- Stores up to 3 keys
Representing a new standard in controlling keys and managed access for the real estate industry. Trusted and relied upon by realtors and property owners for performance and durability. With storage space for up to 3 keys, you can be sure that the authorized individuals who need unscheduled access will be able to quickly get in. This could be for realtors doing a showing, home appraiser, cleaning personnel, or termite inspectors. Since the combination can be quickly deleted and then changed, the keysafe is also profoundly sensible for controlling access to a vacation home or condo, for providing emergency access to an elderly residence, and for kids coming home after school.
Black, Clay, Titanium
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Once the combination is set, can the lock be opened by entering the numbers in any random order l... answer nowAsked by April 10, 2018 6:57 PMonA No the code must be entered exactly as it was programmed in order to gain access to the lock.