- 4-Wheel Combination Padlock with 10,000 possible codes
- Never throw another padlock or combination lock away!
- Patented code discovery function: Discover code and reset! (Requires optional manager key)
- Easy to use than spin-dial combination locks
- Key over-ride via rotating disc lock mechanism located underneath body
- Optional Override/code retrieval keys available (sold separately). Keys include angled cuts from high-security cutting machine
- Heavy duty
- Solid metal; Outer housing and barrel are zinc alloy
- Easy to reset
- Brass 4-pin cylinder
- Body: 1-5/8″ W x 2″ H
- 1/4″ shackle: Inside clearance 3/4″ W x 15/16″ H
The SX-575 combination locker lock is the one and only locker padlock tailor-made for today's culture. In the fast world we live in, we expect to get what we need in a hurry. This is especially true when standing in front of a locker door and we can't remember the combination, or find the locker key. We can't get to our car keys, purse, clothes, sailing gear, medical supplies, files, gym equipment, or gun. All you can think of is 'what now.' There is no time to wait for someone with bolt cutters to show up. It's why more clubs, gyms, schools, and hospitals are turning to the SX-575 resettable padlock. It attaches to the vast majority of locker eyelets because of its small 1/4" diameter shackle. But it's best known for being the only one with an optional code retrieval/manager key for discovering and resetting a forgotten code. This is helpful for instance when a club supervisor needs to remove the padlock for any reason — without needing to know its combination.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.