Pushbutton Aluminum Door Trim Retrofit
The Trilogy DL1200 is a DIY stand-alone access control solution that can quickly be installed on your aluminum-frame glass doors. Suitable for gyms, storefronts, offices, and more. This lock supports 100 users. Smart, user-friendly, and revolutionizes key management. Forget the days of having to re-key and change out locks.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Wire-free, narrow stile, stand-alone lock
- Controlled access for aluminum glass office & retail storefront doors
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only; inside exit paddle and deadlatch available at checkout
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- 100 user capacity
- Programming is a snap. Upgrade to DL1300 to program via PC
- Compact styling
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Simple installation; instructions included
- Long battery life; uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
DIY stand-alone access control solution that can quickly be installed on your aluminum-frame glass storefront doors. The DL1200 with lever supports 100, 3-5 digit pass-codes. It is smart, user-friendly, and revolutionizes key management. Proven reliable, it will minimize liability from key copies, and propped open doors. Forget the days of having to re-key and change out locks each time you have a personnel change. In fact, the first time you don’t have to make the call to the locksmith, you will recover your investment.
Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theaters, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 5 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this come with a knob to replace the handle for commercial doors that just have a deadbolt? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2023 12:22 PMonA
The Trilogy DL1250 is the same as the DL1200 but it comes with a knob instead of a lever.
- Q Does this come with a key so that at night we can lock the door at closing? We want employees to ... answer nowAsked by February 5, 2021 9:17 AMonA
This lock does come with a key but the key is used as a manual override for the lock and is not used to disable the keypad. If you would like to schedule hours where codes will not work to open the door, we would recommend the DL1300 model. This lock will give you the ability to assign codes to only have access during specified hours. After these hours, PIN codes will not unlock the door but a key can still be used for access.
- Q We need a lock that will automatically unlock when code is entered. For an elderly woman who has ... answer nowAsked by December 8, 2020 8:43 AMonA
With this model, once a valid code is entered the lock will be disengaged and allow the handle to retract the latch when depressed.
- Q Can you program multiple codes into the lock? Can they be programmed remotely (eg. via an app) answer nowAsked by June 6, 2020 11:02 AMonA
This lock can hold up to 100 user codes. The DL1200 can only be programmed at the keypad directly. For remote connectivity, you will need the DL1300NX.
This model specifically does not support panic hardware. Please follow this link for the model that will support a panic bar: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-dl1300et-pushbutton-aluminum-door-retrofit/
- Q Are you able to program this lock so that no entry is possible at certain times? answer nowAsked by March 29, 2018 8:41 PMonA No, this model does not have that feature set enabled. If you are looking for that type of scheduling look at the PLD1300 in the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-pdl1300-card-access-lock/
- Q Will the dl 1200 work with Adams Rite mortise that has a 3080 handle answer nowAsked by August 23, 2017 11:02 AMonA Unfortunately, that handle is not compatible with DL1200 lock. The cam location on this lock is more readily tied into a panic bar.
- Q Is this compatible with the Adams Rite 8801 Series Rim Panic Bar? answer nowAsked by April 2, 2017 5:50 PMonA
No, you would need the Adams Rite product E-Force-150.